- Process Builder - Creates processes that define the logic of your applications.
For more information, refer to Process Builder.
- eForm Builder - Creates web-based forms that let people add, change, and view information in your applications.
For more information, refer to eForm Builder.
- Application Explorer - Manages your applications, processes, and forms.
For more information, refer to Application Explorer.
- Data Entities - Creates and manages a custom data model that is native to the AgilePoint NX platform.
For more information, refer to Data Entities.
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based Application
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based Application with AgilePoint NX Data Entities
- (Example) Create a Process-Based Application for an Absence Request
- (Example) Save and Check In an Absence Request Process
- (Example) Publish an Absence Request Application
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Getting Started Training Video
Video: Know Your App Builder IDE
Video: Create Your First App
Video: Manage Your Organization
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
App Builder, Application Builder, Application Designer, App Designer