Amazon S3 is a service that AgilePoint NX uses to store the data for your tenant. When you set up your tenant, AgilePoint provides you with credentials for your Amazon S3 account.
Integrations and Connectors
AgilePoint NX integrates in these ways with Amazon S3:
- Document repository for process-based apps
- Document repository for eForms
- Access tokens
Document Repository for Process-Based Apps
Amazon S3 can be as a file document repository in a process-based app. There are many activities that let you upload and download files from various third-party repositories.
Sample file transfer repository configuration screen
- Document repositories are used for these process activities.
- Add Attachment (Salesforce) activity
- Adobe Sign Create Agreement activity
- Adobe Sign Agreement Document Download activity
- Analyze Image activity
- Create Ticket activity
- Create Ticket Comment activity
- Create User (Zendesk) activity
- Document Transfer activity
- DocuSign eSign Request activity
- DocuSign eSign Document Download activity
- Download Attachment activity
- Excel Read (Document) activity
- Excel Write (Document) activity
- Export App activity
- Face Recognition activity
- Generate a Barcode Image
- Generate Thumbnail from Image activity
- Import App activity
- Microsoft PowerPoint activity
- Microsoft Word activity
- PDF Converter activity
- Read a Barcode Image
- Read Excel Table activity
- Read Handwritten Text from Image activity
- Read JSON activity
- Read Text in Image activity
- Read XML activity
- Sertifi eSign Request activity
- Sertifi eSign Document Download activity
- Update User (Zendesk) activity
- Write Excel Table activity
Document Repository for eForms
Amazon S3 can be as a document repository to upload and download files in eForms. In an eForm or form-based app, file transfer is handled with the File Upload form control.
Sample file repository for eForm configuration screen
You can create access tokens for Amazon Web Services.
An access token is a secure object that stores an endpoint (usually a URL) and authentication credentials to connect to a service or technology. Often this is an external or third-party service, like Salesforce or SharePoint, but access tokens can also connect to an AgilePoint NX enviornment, local database, or other types of technologies. Once an access token is created, app designers can simply select and reuse it, rather than entering the credentials each time they are needed.
For more information, refer to Access tokens for Amazon Web Services.
Amazon Web Services Access Token Configuration screen
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Amazon S3, AmazonS3, tenant, storage, cloud storage, Amazon Web Services
Please sign in to leave a comment.