Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet software application from Microsoft.
Integrations and Connectors
AgilePoint NX integrates in these ways with Microsoft Excel:
- Activities in Process Builder
Activities in Process Builder
An activity is a functional unit, or task, in a process-based app. Activities that integrate with a third-party system provide access to the API functionality for that system in a simple, point-and-click, form-entry format. This means that you can easily leverage APIs without writing code.
The following activities are available for Microsoft Excel.
- Excel Read (Document tab)
- Excel Write (Document tab)
- Read Excel Table (Document tab)
- Write Excel Table (Document tab)
- Excel Calculate (SharePoint tab)
- Excel Read (SharePoint tab)
- Excel Write (SharePoint tab)
- Excel Calculate (SharePoint) activity
- Excel Read (SharePoint) activity
- Excel Write (SharePoint) activity
- Read and Create an Excel File in SharePoint
- Read Data from an Excel File in SharePoint
- Create an Excel File in SharePoint
- Excel Write (Document) activity
- Excel Read (Document) activity
- Read Excel Table activity
- Write Excel Table activity
Microsoft Excel Documentation
Use these links to find third-party vendor documentation for Microsoft Excel:
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Microsoft Excel, Excel document, Excel file, Excel spreadsheet, spreadsheet, Excel integration, MS Excel, MS-Excel, Excel, Excel doc