A software engine that runs AgilePoint NX applications behind the scenes. AgilePoint Server is the technology that enables applications and processes to run, stop, start, and change versions uninterrupted and without losing data. It is also the component that enables third-party software integrations and the AgilePoint API.
For AgilePoint NX OnDemand (public cloud), the details of AgilePoint Server are not important. It runs in the cloud with a standard configuration.
- AgilePoint Server - AgilePoint Server Administrator's Guide.
- Install AgilePoint Server
- AgilePoint Server Manager
- AgilePoint Server Configuration Utility
- Uninstall AgilePoint Server
- I Need Help with AgilePoint Server Configuration - Troubleshooting for AgilePoint Server configuration.
- I Have a Problem with AgilePoint Performance - Troubleshooting for AgilePoint Server performance issues.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
AgilePoint Server, server, engine, business logic, administration, system administration, server administration, console, configure, configuration, multi-tenant, stateless engine