The Manage Center is an AgilePoint NX component that provides access to AgilePoint NX administration. It includes these main sections:
- Dashboard - Shows a summary of your system data and business data.
- Runtime Management - Manages process instances, tasks, and notifications.
- Application Management - Manages applications. For example, you can add, delete, check in, and check out applications or processes.
- Access Control - Manages users, roles, and groups.
- System - Shows event processing performance and process information, sets AgilePoint system and database configurations, manages shared variables, event services, and global e-mail templates.
- App Builder - Manages shared variables, global e-mail templates, global access tokens, eForms settings, and data lookups.
Video: Manage Your App
Video: Manage Your Organization
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Manage Center, Enterprise Manager, administration, system administration, console