A license is an agreement that gives legally binding guidelines for the use and of AgilePoint NX. Among other things, the license agreement determines how many users can sign in to AgilePoint NX at one time.
License may refer to similar agreements for other software or services, if applicable.
- AgilePoint NX (v6.0 or Higher) App and User License FAQ
- Activating AgilePoint Licenses
- Obtain AgilePoint License Keys
- Replace Trial License Keys with Production License Keys
- How Do I Find the License Key for an Installed AgilePoint Component?
- Change the AgilePoint NX App for Salesforce Configuration from Trial to Production
- AgilePoint BPMS (5.0 R2 or Lower) Concurrent User License FAQ
- How is AgilePoint BPMS (v5.0 R2 or Lower) License Usage Calculated?
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
license, license key, user license, subscription license, floating license