A human task activity has a user input form to collect data about the task. This could be as simple as a compete button, or it could be a complex form. Human task activities can use eForms or external forms.
- (Example) Start an Absence Request Process with an eForm
- (Example) Create a Set Available Leave Hours Task with an eForm
- (Example) Create a Manager Approval Task with a Standard Task Activity
- (Example) Create a Sequential Approval Task
- (Example) Create a Parallel Approval Task
- (Example) Create a Voting-Based Approval Task
- (Example) Configure the Set Available Leave Hours Task in the Human Resources Example Subprocess
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
human task activity, human task, task, AgilePart, AgileWork, AgileShape, activity, form, eForm