An entity is a data model component that stores and organizes information. Within many cloud-based services, including AgilePoint NX, an entity is similar in concept and function to a table in a database. Entities let you create a custom data model that is native to the cloud service as an alternative to an external data source
In AgilePoint NX, an entity is similar to a database table. Fields in an entity are similar to columns in a database. AgilePoint NX provides a number of standard entities out of the box. You can also create custom entities.
Third-Party CRM Services
- Create a Custom Entity
- Process activities for Data Entities
- process activities for Dynamics CRM
- process activities for NetSuite
- Process activities for Salesforce
- Dynamics CRM
- Data Entities
- Data Entities Procedures
- Data Entities Security Overview
- Process activities for OData
- Get Entity Sets from OData
- Record Display Names, Record IDs, and Primary Fields in Data Entities
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based Application
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based Application with AgilePoint NX Data Entities
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
entity, table, CRM, data entity, standard entity, entities, out-of-the-box entity, OOTB entity