The data storage system for your application.
A process-based applicationcan have more than one data source. Data source examples for process-based applications include a databases, local file system, or cloud services, such as Dropbox and OneDrive.
A form-based application can have only one data source. Form-based applications support the following data sources:
- Add a Data Source to Schema
- Associated Data Source screen
- File repositories are used for these activities:
- Export Application activity
- Import Application activity
- DocuSign eSign Request activity
- DocuSign eSign Document Download activity
- Sertifi eSign Request activity
- Sertifi eSign Document Download activity
- Document Transfer activity
- Excel Read (Document) activity
- Excel Write (Document) activity
- Microsoft Word activity
- PDF Converter activity
- Add Attachment (Salesforce) activity
- Download Attachment activity
- File repositories are used for these form controls:
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
data source, data store, external system, external data, integration, system integration interface, database, storage, file system, cloud storage