A data model is a structure or schema that specifies rules, variables, and metadata for the data in a data source. Examples include an XML schema, a database schema, or an entity-based data model. AgilePoint NX supports 2 types of built-in data models.
AgilePoint NX Data Entities provides a data model that can be used in any AgilePoint NX app, and can share data with third-party data sources.
Each process in an AgilePoint NX app is built on an XML process schema, called a process schema. The process schema provides rules and structure for the data in a process. While the data in Data Entities can be shared across AgilePoint NX apps, the data in a process schema is stored in a specific process
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- (Example) Configure an Initialize Loop Activity to Store the Leave Information
- (Example) Configure an Excel Read Activity
- (Example) Configure an Excel Write Activity
- (Example) Configure the Update Process Data Activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
data model, process data model, schema, xml schema, data, logic
Please sign in to leave a comment.