A process data variable is a value that can change based on data from user input or other sources. AgilePoint uses different types of process data variables for different data sources. Process data variables are also sometimes referred to as simply "process data" or "variables."
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Configure Process Data Variables for a Next Loop Activity
- (Example) Configure an Initialize Loop Activity to Store the Leave Information
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- (Example) Create an Inline Function
- (Example) Configure a Convert Date Format activity
- (Example) Configure the Update Process Data Activity
- (Example) Configure a Document Transfer activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Configuring Process Data
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 5
Video: Process Designer Overview
Video: Process-Based App (Modern)
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
process data variable, process data, variable, process attribute, custom attribute, process instance variable, macro