- Drag-and-drop activities - The Process Builder has one of the most comprehensive lists of activities in the industry. To use an activity in a workflow, all you have to do is pick the activity off a menu and drag and drop it into a swimlane, and a configuration wizard opens.
- Wizard-driven - The Process Builder is a wizard-driven environment, opening configuration wizards for you to help you configure your app.
- System integration - The Process Builder lets you integrate data into your workflows from any of your existing systems of record, including SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Salesforce account, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP, and others.
- Examples for Process-Based Apps
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App
- (Example) Validate the Absence Request Process
- (Example) Save and Check In an Absence Request Process
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Process Builder Interface
Video: Process Designer Overview
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Process Builder, process designer, Envision, Visual Builder, workflow builder, workflow designer