A participant who completes a form is also called a runtime app user
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Create an eForm (Manager Approval)
- (Example) Configure Dynamic Task Pool Activity and Load Balancing Activity
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- (Example) Reassign a Task to a Different User from Manage Center
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
participant, form user, eForm user, user, submitter, group, role, application user, process user