A notification is a message that sends when an event occurs in a process. Notifications can send through apps such as e-mail, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, or Salesforce Chatter.
Notifications can also be sent with webhooks. These are referred to as webhook notifications.
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Configure an Email Activity (Notify Requester If Requested Hours Not Available)
- (Example) Configure an Email Activity (Notify Requester - On Manager Approval)
- (Example) Configure an Email Activity (Notify Requester - On Manager Rejection)
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Process Designer Overview
Video: Manage Your App
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
notification, e-mail template, email template, e-mail, email, reminder, message, IM, instant message, instant messaging
Please sign in to leave a comment.