AgilePoint OnDemand is a version of AgilePoint NX that runs entirely in the cloud with no software installed in your local environment..
The AgilePoint NX OnDemand platform as a service (PaaS) can connect with other cloud-based services and platforms, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Office 365. It can also connect to services inside your company's firewall, such as SAP or on-premises SharePoint.
- AgilePoint NX Developer.
- Data Services.
- Event Services.
- Active Directory integration (ADSyncModule Extension).
- SAP integration (SAP Integration AgileConnector).
- Skype for Business integration.
- SMS notifications.
- Synchronize with a database user store (DBSyncModule Extension).
- Synchronize SharePoint users (SPSyncModule Extension).
- These authentication providers:
- Administrator access to the AgilePoint Server configuration.
- VPN connection to systems that are installed behind your firewall.
- Local file system as a data source in an application.
- Create reports against a custom database in Report Center.
The current version of Report Center (sometimes referred to as AgileReports) can only be used by customers who purchased this component before April 1, 2020. This version is no longer available for purchase, including by current and previous purchasers of AgilePoint NX or the Report Center component. AgilePoint plans to release the new version of Report Center in Q3 2020.
- These activities in the Process Builder:
- Loop a process more than 100 times.
- Work calendar.
- Upload files as e-mail attachments in e-mail templates or e-mail notifications.
For more information, refer to Why Are E-mail Attachments Disabled in AgilePoint NX OnDemand?
- In AgilePoint NX OnDemand, bulk migration requires help from AgilePoint Customer Support. For more information, refer to How Do I Migrate More than One Process Instance to a New Process Model Version?.
- AgilePoint NX App for Salesforce.
- Salesforce as a primary data source for a process-based app.
- Session Management.
Video: AgilePoint Platform Overview
Video: AgilePoint NX 7 Overview
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
AgilePoint NX OnDemand, AgilePoint NX Public Cloud, AgilePoint NX PublicCloud, OnDemand, PublicCloud, cloud hosted, cloud hosting, public cloud, AgilePoint NX, AgilePoint, portal, AgilePoint cloud, AgilePoint public cloud, AgilePoint PaaS, AgilePoint platform