AgilePoint OnDemand is a version of AgilePoint NX that runs entirely in the cloud with no software installed in your local environment..
The AgilePoint NX OnDemand platform as a service (PaaS) can connect with other cloud-based services and platforms, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Office 365. It can also connect to services inside your company's firewall, such as SAP or on-premises SharePoint.
- AgilePoint NX Developer.
- Data Services.
- Event Services.
- Active Directory integration (ADSyncModule Extension).
- SAP integration (SAP Integration AgileConnector).
- Skype for Business integration.
- SMS notifications.
- Synchronize with a database user store (DBSyncModule Extension).
- Synchronize SharePoint users (SPSyncModule Extension).
- ADFS authentication.
- Administrator access to the AgilePoint Server configuration.
- VPN connection to systems that are installed behind your firewall.
- An application can not use a local file system as a data source.
- In the Report Center, you can not create reports against a custom database.
- These activities in the Process Builder:
- A process can not loop more than 100 times.
- Work calendar.
- You can not upload files as e-mail attachments in e-mail templates or e-mail notifications.
For more information, refer toWhy Are E-mail Attachments Disabled in AgilePoint NX OnDemand?
- In AgilePoint NX OnDemand, bulk migration requires help from AgilePoint Customer Support. For more information, refer to How Do I Migrate More than One Process Instance to a New Process Model Version?.
- AgilePoint NX App for Salesforce (For v7.0 and higher, this feature is available only for AgilePoint NX OnPremises or AgilePoint NX PrivateCloud).
- Salesforce as a primary data source for process-based application (For v7.0 and higher, this feature is available only for AgilePoint NX OnPremises or AgilePoint NX PrivateCloud).
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
AgilePoint NX OnDemand, AgilePoint NX Public Cloud, AgilePoint NX PublicCloud, OnDemand, PublicCloud, cloud hosted, cloud hosting, public cloud, AgilePoint NX, AgilePoint, portal, AgilePoint cloud, AgilePoint public cloud, AgilePoint PaaS, AgilePoint platform