AgilePoint OnDemand is a version of AgilePoint NX that runs entirely in the cloud with no software installed in your local environment..
The AgilePoint NX OnDemand platform as a service (PaaS) can connect with other cloud-based services and platforms, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Office 365. It can also connect to services inside your company's firewall, such as SAP or on-premises SharePoint.
- AgilePoint NX Developer.
- Data Services.
- Event Services.
- Active Directory integration (ADSyncModule Extension).
- SAP integration (SAP Integration AgileConnector).
- Skype for Business integration.
- SMS notifications.
- Synchronize with a database user store (DBSyncModule Extension).
- Synchronize SharePoint users (SPSyncModule Extension).
- ADFS authentication.
- Administrator access to the AgilePoint Server configuration.
- VPN connection to systems that are installed behind your firewall.
- An application can not use a local file system as a data source.
- In the Report Center, you can not create reports against a custom database.
- These activities in the Process Builder:
- A process can not loop more than 100 times.